Monday, June 1, 2009

=)

hello guys! it's been long since ol' capitaine wrote on the blog!

I just want to say... i hope i can be a little help to motivate you guys to do better!

I hope i can be a lot of help to make you guys do better.

I want to let you know...that having a good time with the team before the competition makes me feel good...

I hope that all of us will work towards this goal of making friends in the athletics team, as well as train hard and perform good.

Remember...to perform well, is to be happy and calm. + to have good teammates around you!

wah...i'm tearing right now! hahaha (kidding)!

oh yea...last but not least..you guys should try jellybeans...! they're amazing.

i was so happy that i bought 400g of jelly beans. and 300g of it is gone already today(i bought it on saturday btw...)

hahaha.

alright! train your core too! and i shall see you guys @ training on wednesday!

regards
Your captain who hurt his back and is damn lame now...
Akid Chong

No comments: