Saturday, January 17, 2009

updates.

ATHLETICS GUYS AND GIRLS...

i hope you guys are able to attend this talk on Fitness Training on the 21st January 2009, 4-5pm.

It's at business block D lecture hall and I'm sure it's interesting to know more about Fitness Training as well as Triathlon Training.

I would like to see everyone, JUNIORS, SENIORS, names need not be mentioned, to please come down for the talk. It's just 1 hour before Training starts so I really need everyone to be down there, just for that 1 hour to listen attentively.

Since the event is organised by the Sports Club and Athletics is under SC, i do hope everyone can give your co-operation and come for the event alright.

It will definitely benefit you a lot no matter IF you are Long Distance Runner, Sprinter or Thrower.


I hope to see you guys there on the 21st January.

I'll update on the venue again yah.. THANKS

SMS TO ME YOUR NAME if you are coming to 82019034.

No comments: